Steps for company formation in Georgia: In order to open a company in Georgia, the following steps have to be followed by both local and foreign investors in Georgia:
- select one of the company types that is most suitable for the business activities that will be developed in Georgia;
- select a suitable company name and register with the National Public Registry of Georgia;
- in order to register with this institution, the company’s representatives have to prepare the statutory documents;
- the company’s statutory documents have to be notarized by a public notary in Georgia;
- register with the Entrepreneurial Register, which will issue an identification number;
- the institution will also issue a certificate of state and will handle the tax registration procedure for the new company;
- open a corporate bank account at any local commercial bank.
We can help you with every procedure if you need to start a company in Georgia.