The team of Business Register Georgia can help you to proceed with all the steps easier and faster. After the registration of the company in Georgia, its IT activity is defined on the company’s articles of association, the company can apply for Virtual Zone status. The authority most of the time required the proof of three years’ activity in the IT sector, but that’s not mandatory, especially for companies that have registered in Georgia recently and are seeking to obtain the status. The status issued by the tax authorities to the IT Company cannot be taken back if the company meets the main demands for the supply of IT services abroad.
How long it takes?
The most common legal form of the company in Georgia is Limited Liability Company (LLC), usually take just one-two day for the registration and no minimum capital required. The VZ license average time of waiting to get it in 10 days. It should be noted that the Status of the Virtual Zone is permanent. After getting Virtual Zone Person status, the company is enjoying considerable tax benefits.
Business Register Georgia team provide you with the following services:
- Preparation of Documents and Registration of Limited Liability IT Company;
- Registered Office Address in Tbilisi Georgia;
- Opening of Corporate Bank Account (Georgian Lari (GEL), Euro (EUR), dollars (USD), GBP);
- Digital Certificate of Incorporation;
- Tax Registration with Revenue Service Department;
- Registration of IT Company in Virtual Zone falling under the Ministry of Finance of Georgia;
- Payment of All Government Administrative Fees and Charges;
- Notary fees;
If you have IT company registered in Georgia or you need to incorporate a new LLC company in Georgia with the virtual office service, Business Register Georgia team can help you to get a Status of Virtual Zone Person and to enjoy this innovation, attractive environment and favorable tax regime in Georgia. This chance is for you!
For more details you may contact our agents‘ Business register Georgia lawyers in Georgia.