Who Can Receive SMALL BUSINESS Status In Georgia?
- Individuals from more than 90 countries who will spend at least 183 days living in Georgia
- Individuals whose annual turnover does not exceed GEL 500,000 in two consecutive years
What If My Annual Turnover Exceeds GEL 500,000?
- If your annual turnover exceeds this amount, your tax rate rises to 3% from the month you get more than GEL 500,000 turnover and continues until the end of the year.
- For example, Your turnover exceeded GEL 500,000 in September 2021. Your tax rate becomes 3% from September till December 2021. Beginning in January 2022 you return to a 1% rate until turnover exceeds the limit again.
What Kind of Business Activities Are Allowed For SMALL BUSINESS Status Owners?
- Marketing services
- Cryptocurrency trading
- Online trading
- Intermediary services
- Any other services that are not specified in prohibited activities